dave2002.alt
This is an alternative weblog for the existing dave2002 weblog hosted at dave2002.pitas.com. This features material on weblogs, music, art, theatre, travel, news and software and hardware, amongst other things

My recent furls


Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Site Meter



Tuesday, April 19, 2005  

Furling


I've mentioned using furl several times, both here and elsewhere, but now I'm trying to get the latest furled entries into my weblogs. I know it's not the best place to do it, but here they are:

Actually I tell a lie. I tried to put the code inside this entry, but blogger wouldn't let me put the code here, so I'll have to put it in the template after all - so the following paragraph is already in error.

Later - when I get round to it, as they say, I shall move these somewhere else where they will perhaps be more useful.
If you want to do this with your own weblog, then get over to furl, get yourself an account, and then pick up the code. I don't know if other tools, such as spurl also have this type of feature, but will check this out.

posted by David | 4:16 am
Comments:
BlinkList is another social bookmarking site that makes it very easy to syndicate your latest blinked sites. All you have to do is click on the "Blink RSS" button and it automatically generates the code for you.

Now just copy and paste the code into your blog and you are all set. Very simple. If you get a chance to check out BlinkList, would love to hear your thoughts. We are still very new and eager to make our site more fun and useful.

Mike
 
Post a Comment
archives
links